ALREADY OCCUPIED: LISTENING POINTS
A series of site specific installations were created on Wurundjeri country for Polyphonic Social exhibition, Liquid Architecture, Abbotsford Convent April 2018 – Installations. Installations: Site-works / Listening Points, Abbotsford Convent.
1. HI-VIS-STILL-IS: Ochre from Yugambeh and Quandamooka Country, River mud from Wurundjeri Country on 300+ year-old Eucalypt tree.
2. BLACK WORKS AHEAD: Custom printed road signage.
3. WANI BAGA-LI-BU (Do not come again): Starpickets, roadcones and builder twine.
4. FOOTSTEPS: Builders twine.
5. ALREADY OCCUPIED: Starpickets and builders twine.
6. HI-VIS-WAY-FINDER: Ochre from Yugambeh and Quandamooka Country, river mud from Wurundjeri Country on concrete.
7. POLYPHONIC SOCIAL exhibition, Liquid Architecture, Abbotsford Convent.